Running an Affiliate Program
Affiliate marketing is another example of how online stores can stretch small in-house teams to promote their products. If you've never heard of affiliate marketing, you might be missing out on a huge opportunity to gain more exposure for your brand without having to pay up front.
This course will introduce you to the concept of affiliate marketing and how to implement a successful affiliate program on your online store. You'll also learn how an affiliate program can help your business and the ins and outs of running such a program, along with other helpful tips and information.
The following lessons cover:
• The basics of affiliate marketing: what is it and how does it work?
• Affiliate networks you can use to set up your own affiliate program.
• An outline of the benefits affiliate marketing can provide to your business.
• How to get started promoting your affiliate program.
• How to make your affiliate program a high-performing success.
- Lesson 1: What is Affiliate Marketing?
You've probably heard of affiliate or referral marketing, but you may not fully know what it is. This eCommerce University lesson will explain the basics of affiliate marketing, how it works, and why it can be so beneficial to a business.
- Lesson 2: Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
So what makes affiliate marketing so powerful, anyway? It opens up new doors for your business by providing a whole new way to reach new customers. In this lesson, we explain the different ways affiliate marketing can help your business to reach new goals and thrive.
- Lesson 3: Tips for Implementing a Successful Affiliate Program
If you've decided to start an affiliate program for your business, that's great! Remember, your affiliates are doing a lot of the work for you, so they must be compensated fairly. Here are some great tips on how to set up and run an affiliate program so you're sure to keep participation up and reap the best rewards.